Ruth's Bday Part 2





Ruth had great fun with her cake....and here she is ready for the tub afterwards...


With Great Uncle Jim...


She got so many wonderful presents. Here she is with her baby doll...


She also received a tub toy, cool converse sparkly sneakers, fun summer clothes, shoes for the fall, headbands and barrettes, some $, and a very special R charm with necklace from Great Grandma Ruth. She wasn't able to make the party due to not feeling well, but sent along a sweet letter and necklace. It truly brought me to tears that her great grandma parted with a sentimental and special gift for our little Ruthie. I will tuck it away for her for the future.




I got her pics taken last week too, and they turned out great. Unfortunately, Target has removed the ability to download all my shots (only found this out AFTERWARDS), so I won't be able to share many here, but I'll try to scan a couple for the blog. I'm kinda stinky about it actually....boo to you Target.




She had her doctor's appt too and was 19 lbs 12 oz and 29 3/4 inches long. She about 50% for length and has dropped down to 25% for weight. If you saw these chubby thighs, you'd find this hard to believe, but I know she is slimming down because she's on the move. She's doing great of course.




Happy Birthday sweet Ruthie!

Comments

Popular Posts