boston part 3

From Old Ironsides, we proceeded up to the Bunker Hill Monument. Reagan and I were all prepared to walk to the top of it. Unfortunately, the monument is closed for restoration....bummer! This is my 3rd time to Boston...one of these times, I'll have to do it!!

We then walked on to the Old North Church and the statue of Paul Revere.

Even Paul Revere is a Boston Bruins fan....



We went for dinner in the North End and enjoyed some yummy Italian. I'm sure the waitstaff was a little unnerved when we entered with 4 children....3 of them under 2, but the kids did awesome and we had a yummy yummy meal. Lobster ravioli....

Then, we went to one of those iconic Boston places, Mike's Pastry. Reagan and I had cannolis. I had a chocolate chip one and Reagan, Oreo. They were delicious, and I would like another one, right now!!



You see people all over town with these little white boxes (I'm holding in my hand), with the deliciousness from the bakery!!


And Ruthie was a complete ham in the airport in Baltimore on the way home. Still happy after a 3 1/2 hour layover!

We had a great great trip, with lots of memories, but we were happy when daddy and Bryce pulled up to pick us up at the airport. The 3 kids just giggled all the way home, they were so happy to be together again. I was so happy to see Bryce, I missed him like crazy. Don't worry everyone was back to fighting soon after.....ahem...normal life has resumed. What a great start to our summer....thanks Aunt Jody for a great great time!!!

Comments

Popular Posts