Captain America.....to the rescue

I relented and let Bryce get out his Captain America costume...which is for Halloween this coming year. (Yes, I am cheap...I buy their costumes a day after Halloween the year before...and much to my delight, there is a Captain America movie coming out this summer, score big for mom this time!)....Anyway, Bryce LOVES dressing up as Captain America or our recently aquired Spiderman costume. We left to go pick up our babysitter (she watches the kids while I teach piano)...and Bryce was so insistent on putting on the costume before we went to show her. Well, he didn't even make the quick drive back home before he fell asleep. Captain America took a short nap on the couch while I taught!

I've just relaxed a little and let him wear it out in public, at friends' homes, etc. He just wants to be a superhero (he's really hooked on the story of David and Goliath now too)...and I love that little boy hero in him. I'm thankful for my sweet little boy who I know would come to my rescue!!

Comments

Popular Posts