Some backtracking to do here...

Well, I have found these pics on my camera and realized I didn't document our fun Memorial Day. I had the kids all decked out in red, white and blue for the parade here in town.
We also spent the weekend with Jason's brother and family. Here's Reagan with her cousin Emily.

We were able to walk down and watch the great parade in our town, and then head over the church who was hosting the Memorial Day party. They had pony rides, bounce houses, games, and a fun little barrel tractor ride. The kids had a blast and we now know where we will be spending all our Memorial Days from now on. Have I said how much we love living here?? We are coming up on a year now and I'm so thankful for our home, neighborhood, school, etc. It has been so great for us!

I think you are all caught up!!

Comments

Popular Posts