So proud of my Reagan Joy

everyone seems to be asking my kids about Santa SO MUCH this year, moreso than any other year. Even in Hobby Lobby....I had my hands completely full with a frame and Ruth in her carseat when Bryce decided it was a good time to throw himself on the floor in protest to who knows what. The cashier kindly came over and asked Bryce if he wanted her to tell Santa what he was currently up to. Had to let her know that I didn't think that was going to pull much weight, since we don't really do much with Santa....

But my sweet Reagan Joy...we were in Great Clips and the person cutting Bryce's hair asked if we had gone to see Santa, and Reagan (without prompting) responded "We don't celebrate Santa"....little pause "we celebrate Jesus". You want to talk about causing a misty-eye momma moment. Couldn't be prouder of the little person she is...and what a good lesson for me to just have childlike faith and say it and not be so afraid of what someone else will say. She was proud of it and had no thought of trying to be "politically" correct. Reagan Joy you are the bestest!

For He is the reason for THIS Season!!

P.S. I have nothing against Santa or any person who decides to celebrate Santa. In fact, Saint Nicholas was a Christian and as an extension of his faith, he gave gifts, especially to the poor. We just focus on who Christmas is really all about, that's all...

Comments

Popular Posts