mystery guest reader update

I just returned from reading Reagan's class The Pine Tree Parable. If you have little ones at home, I can't suggest enough that you get your hands on a copy. The book is such a sweet story, I cried while I was reading it to the kids. And not just a little...I had to stop to compose myself. I'm sure all those kindergartners thought "Reagan sure has a crazy mom". I really did not expect that reaction, but the story, once I read it aloud, moved me so....oh my. Wait til I tell Jason....can't wait to hear HIS reaction!!
And here is part of Ruth's Christmas present from my parents. I went on etsy and found an artist that did custom canvases. It just came in the mail today and I am thrilled with the outcome. I sent a pic of her crib bedding, and it is so beautiful! I absolutely LOVE it. I also think it will grow with her too, past the crib years. Thanks Grandma and Grandpa!
Well, I gotta run, but wanted to update on my eventful afternoon. Take care...and find that book!

Comments

Popular Posts