bye bye to my jetta

Last week I said goodbye to my trusty ole' Jetta...back in the winter of '01 I was in an accident. Jason "came to my rescue" and picked me up that stormy night, helped me purchase this Jetta, and we started dating after that....So I'm a little sentimental to my precious Jetta.

Apparently the dude that decided to pull out from McDonalds and T-bone Jason didn't know how precious this car was to me. You know, the car that's PAID for, has been super reliable, and the one that doesn't have collision insurance on it.....insert sad face.
So, after an estimate for the damages that is more than the car is worth, we had to say goodbye to the Jetta. Jason is now driving a very nice Ford Fusion. Not great timing for car shopping, but sometimes you just have to have some perspective. He is fine, was not hurt in any matter...we can replace cars...people, not so much! So, bye bye Jetti (pronounced Yetti), you've been a good car!!

Comments

Popular Posts