6 months old!

Precious Ruth Esther is a half year old today. Where has the time gone? She is sitting on her own in little bits (with some topple over assistance close by), she is starting to move to a 2 nap schedule (with a 3rd catnap after dinner), and is eating baby food. So far she's given the thumbs up to sweet potatoes, peas, pears, and yogurt. Green beans...not so much. We had a great Thanksgiving with Jason's family...lots of yummy food and fun with family. And what do you think little Bryce did during Thanksgiving dinner? He found a place to sleep! Yes, we didn't eat until 2 or so, which gave him plenty of time to tire out while playing with cousins, and subsequently be snoozing on the couch by turkey time.

We were introduced to a game called Catan and successfully hooked Jason's family too, so we played lots of that over the weekend. We celebrated his brother's birthday on Saturday with a trip to a Japanese steakhouse....so so yummy. I got to have some sushi this year with no baby cooking in my belly!
Here is sweet Ruth with Grandpa Earl. We were glad we got a chance to see him too while we were over visiting. This time of year just seems to go in fast forward. I must admit, the snow today has helped me feel more like Christmas is coming...I still have plenty to do, but I'm getting things checked off my to-do list. It is a blessed season and so fun to watch through the eyes of your children. Just Reagan's reaction to waking up to snow helps you rethink the dread you feel at the appearance of it. She was SO SO excited and couldn't wait to bundle up in her boots and snowpants for school. Bryce is itching to do the same and head out and play...Lord, help me to have their wonderment of the world!

Well, I'm off while I have the chance.....enjoy this blessed season!

Comments

Popular Posts