Share and Share Alike....ugh!

Well, sickness has invaded the Hall home, and how nice of Bryce to now share it with Reagan.

Bryce came down with a fever on Wednesday, spiking to an unbelievable 103.9!! I have always used armpit temps, always trying to avoid that good ole' rectal temp, but once I got a high one under the arm, I had to venture where I did not want to go. (By the way, no big deal!). This prompted a call at 11 p.m. to the dr's office, where they instructed me if it gets to 105 to head to the ER! Wonderful! It broke overnight and by Thursday afternoon, my little Bryce was back. Only to be heralded by a fever return that evening, only 101.3 then. I made an appt on Friday for him at the dr's and before I could even go a rash broke out all over his skin. I must say, the rash made me feel more relaxed....I figured definitely a virus! My suspicions were right, and the dr. put my mind at ease. Bryce also has a very red throat, which would explain the TERRIBLE night's sleep we all got on Thursday evening. No strep, thank goodness! Bryce is definitely on the mend, feeling better every day, the fever still is returning at night, but it's lower and lower.


This morning brought a fever to Reagan....yes, we are sharing everything here! Her fever is over 101, so she's feeling pretty low key today. We had big plans with her with friends, but that will have to wait. Staying inside with 2 sick kids is really not my idea of a fun weekend, but you do what ya' gotta do, right? I'm thankful it's just a virus and it will run its course.

Now onto more fun things. Bryce is 6 months old!!! Can you believe that! He is sitting up by himself, taking a bath in the big tub, sitting up in the grocery cart. He just got his 6 months pics taken last weekend (thank goodness it was not THIS weekend). Enjoy!





Comments

Rios' said…
I see Miami Bryce is eating his fist. Hmmm...maybe Josh isn't so weird.

Popular Posts