I've never been so happy to see ICE in my whole life....

This is a great day....my fridge is working (see my previous post if you missed this news report). And the even better news....Jason fixed it and saved us $130!!! Can I get a WOOHOO! They were scheduled to come this morning and fix it, but when the part came last night, I told him it seemed like it just needed to be "popped" in. Jason took a look, and voila....we have a fridge. I ran upstairs this morning and hugged Jason and said "We have ice, we have ice!". Total craziness to those of you who take your fridge for granted! Never again!
Good morning sweet Bryce!
Big News around here...poptarts come with your favorite college emblem. I almost opened the entire box looking for this Michigan one for Jason, but I restrained myself. We actually found another one this morning. Nico, it's all yours!
It's not summer without a fruit pizza. We had Bryce Jon dedicated to the Lord on Sunday and I made this for a little reception at our home.
Reagan and Bryce with 2 of their cousins and Great Grandma Ruth. Oh my goodness, they are so adorable...all of them!
Our family pic after Bryce's dedication. We are blessed!

Comments

Happi said…
Congrats on the dedication of Bryce and the fixed FRIDGE! I feel your pain on this one....

Glad it worked out for a cheaper price than buying an entirely new fridge. : )

Love and hugs to you all!

Popular Posts