Happy Birthday Reagan Joy

Today is Reagan's 3rd Birthday! She has brought us unspeakable joy!! I can hardly believe 3 years have already passed....we love you baby girl!
I have lots to catch up on here. We had a nice vacation up north with Jason's family. Here is Reagan enjoying the tea party her grandma threw for the grandkids. She even donned a pretty dress and shoes! Reagan got to go fishing (unfortunately for daddy Uncle Shannon helped her catch her first fish!), kayaking, paddleboating, swimming and just plain fun! She enjoyed the time with her cousins.

I returned home to water on the floor around my fridge.....with my freezer defrosting rapidly. I have been fridgeless since Thursday....and it's Monday now! I actually managed to host my parents and sis/hubby from Friday-Sunday, throw a BBQ for 11 on Friday and a Birthday party for 25 on Saturday with no refrigerator OR freezer. This meant MANY trips to the grocery store (thanks so much family!), and the generous help of my neighbors with coolers. I really couldn't have done it without them!!! Upon calling the repair service on Thursday, I could only secure an appt on TUESDAY, so I have graciously been waiting for that! I'm hoping it's something that will be covered under a 5 yr warranty...I found the original sales receipt today and I'm really looking forward to having my fridge back. Let's hope he has the parts with him tomorrow!
Reagan's new Dora scooter. ...complete with Dora helmet, kneepads, and elbow pads. She is one protected little girl!!
Wave your flag cake...we are so patriotic around here...and it was super yummy! My sister did the fine decorating job!
Bryce in his Littls Firecracker PJ's. He didn't care so much for the fireworks. I had to go inside the first night, and on the 4th, he was already in bed. Reagan watched them last year, but was not so keen on them this year. Unpredictable, I tell ya'! I decided to go the cupcake route this year for Reagan's party. Aunt Lu did some fancy decorating for us.....do you like my pink "D" for Dora?
Reagan with her new DORA rollerskates. This will be a project to get the hang of, but she has actually been asking for rollerskates unbeknownst to her Aunt Lu.
Sunday brought us to the beach; we had a beautiful, sunny, warm day. Bryce was a champ, like usual and even snoozed in the sand.

Daddy's AMAZING sandcastle. I was pretty impressed with this one. Not many other daddies were out making such creations for their kids.....thanks for being a great dad, Jason!


So, as you can tell, we have had a full week. Lots of visitors, vacation, a birthday party, and the 4th, all in the span of 7 days. We had a blast celebrating with everyone....now it's back to some calm here. We have lots of sleep to catch on, not to mention the laundry and housecleaning. Which means...I MUST go. Hope you enjoy our updates! Jaime

Comments

Happi said…
Awww, those are great pictures! Happy B-day, Regan! Hope it's a great year ahead. : )

Love,
Happi

Popular Posts