I've always loved Little House on the Prairie, but this is getting ridiculous!

Yes, it's true...we are living in 1875 around the house here....pre-refrigeration and I'm getting kinda tired of it! My fridge bit the dust on Thursday, July 3 (of course right before the holiday weekend and Reagan's birthday party), and I am still fridgeless! We're going on 12 days people! The came out Tuesday (supposedly) diagnosed the issue, rescheduled fix date for Friday. Covered under extended warranty, Hall family jumping up and down. Came out on Friday only to find out initial diagnosis was wrong...new one of course now will cost us (boos from the Hall family!). Of course they don't have the part locally, which has postponed us until Tuesday, tomorrow. ....that would be the 15th!!!!! Oh my how I miss my fridge. Thankfully my neighbor had a small dorm fridge and a plug in cooler which has sustained us thus far.... My every other day grocery shopping is getting old quick! I had once said I would have loved to live in the prairie times, but now I take it back, I like modern convenience. I think we may have a party to celebrate 1876, the invention of the fridge...because I ever so thankful for that year and that man....kudos to you Carl von Linde! So, if something else happens tomorrow to prolong the return of my fridge, you may see it out by the side of the road for the first taker. Seriously.....

That's all...fridge on the brain. More later...

Comments

Popular Posts