Bryce's Stats

Our little boy had his 6 month check yesterday. All is well.....weighing in at 18 lbs 9 oz (nearly doubling his monstrous birth weight!), and 29 inches long. His weight is actually in the 75% but his height....95%. He's just a big boy! Reagan did not hit these weights until sometime between 14-15 months. I think the only time Reagan hit a high percentage was when she was born!

We are eating baby food now, and has taken a liking to sweet potatoes. They are messy, but oh, so good!
He loves his bath...I can't believe how big he's getting.
Reagan and her friend Caden out in the pool this week. It's been HOT here this week, so we are thankful for some water diversion!

Both kids are feeling well from the little virus....but oh so kindly shared it with me too! I had it the worst on Sunday...sweat through my sheets, which I've never ever done (can check that one off my to do list!). I feel fine, just sporting a rash all over, and it's kinda painful on my hands and feet, so I'm hoping it will dissipate quickly! The dr. commented that it's unusual for parents to catch it, we are usually immune...of course, leave it to me!

Have a great day!

Comments

Happi said…
Sorry to hear you've got a touch of what the kids have! : ( So nice of them to share!

Miss you lots! I'm so glad we have the blogs to keep in touch and up to speed on what's going on with our families.

Love and hugs,
Happi

Popular Posts