One Month Old Today

My sweet little Bryce is already one month old! Yet, it seems like he's been here a long time, and my pregnancy woes are far away (thank you Lord!). He's a good little guy, sleeps well at night, and is very content during the day. We love having him with us!





Reagan was desperate to hold him...only the 2nd time since he's been home, so I had to snatch some pics. She is very gentle with him and kisses his head.
Mind you, this was all before the pudding episode I endured yesterday. I only went upstairs to put away some laundry and came back to a COMPLETE disaster. We're talking hair, face, hands, shirt, pants, and all over her BARE FEET! Oh my! I have no idea how you get pudding all over your feet, but she managed. All I could say was "Why, why?". This necessitated a mid-day shower (and after I had just scrubbed the tubs sparkling clean only to be full of pudding mess!)...and a wardrobe change and plenty of cleanup in the kitchen. Oh to be 2 1/2!!!
We are looking forward to some company this weekend and coming week. My parents are coming in tomorrow morning for the weekend and my sister is flying in from Boston for an entire week! She promises to be maid, cook, AND nanny. Sleep, here I come! We are excited to have everyone here and spend time together.

TaTa
Jaime


Comments

Happi said…
I can't believe it's already been a month. Incredible! He's so cute. I'm sure you're loving this, sleep deprivation and all. : )
HUGS!
Happi

Popular Posts