Happy Valentines Day

We had a nice Valentines Day here at the Hall house. Daddy had school Thursday night, but I and the kids hung out here. This is Reagan "reading" her Valentine from Meme and Grandpa.
Daddy surprised both his girls with flowers when he stopped home to change before school. It was the sweetest thing ever to see Jason give Reagan her first flower....and it wasn't from some boy, it was from her daddy!!!! Although her face doesn't show it, she was thrilled, and loves to "smell it" over and over again.

Jason got me my favorite flowers, tulips, which I would take over roses any day. They are beautiful and remind me spring IS right around the corner!
Hope your day was as blessed as ours was.
Jaime



Comments

Happi said…
So glad you had a nice day. : )
Hope teaching is going well now that you're off and running! Don't forget...you can call anytime you want to talk. I promise I'll listen more this time.
HUGS!
Happi
Anonymous said…
James, that second photo is SOOOO your face and expression! Priceless!
Nick

Popular Posts