It's hard being a baby!

Don't you wish we could lay around and sleep all day? (obviously coming from a sleep deprived new mommy!) He looks so peaceful...I love it! More and more people are saying he looks like Jason. I honestly can't tell....I just know he's cute.
Reagan wanted to get in on the photo action, so here they are together. Bryce is a great, content baby. He's doing really well at nights, giving me stretches between 2 1/2-4 hours, so I think that's awesome for a little over 2 weeks old! He really hardly cries except to rouse me out of bed at night....I'm in love! I'm finding it hard to keep up with the housecleaning, but I'm doing it as I can....and sneaking in naps when both kids are asleep. That's crazy....I have 2 kids!


We have been staying in for the most part...it's so different having a winter baby. I just want Bryce to stay healthy, so we mainly keep at home. We made it out to church together on Sunday to show him off, but otherwise, we are keepin' warm inside! The down time is nice in some ways, it seems we run full speed most days.

Gotta run and get some ironing done....it's a pilin' up! Blessings! Jaime

Comments

Anonymous said…
They both are just adorable. Thanks for sharing your inner thoughts and the precious pictures. Our turn is coming soon.
Congratulations to all 4 of you!
Love ya, Linda Swinter

Popular Posts