Middle of February....already???

Life seems to be zipping right by here at our house. Bryce was 3 weeks old yesterday, seems hard to believe. You wait with anticipation their arrival for so long, and then it just seems to go on fast forward. Here's a pic of Reagan and I making some peanut butter cookies for daddy last night. She was ready with her apron and all!
Bryce got his first bottle last night and he took it like a champ (filled of course with mama's liquid gold!). It's always nice to know I can leave if need be and he will still eat. He didn't seem to care one bit! Reagan was ready to be the supreme helper!
I recieved a wonderful gift in the mail yesterday from redenvelope. Jason bought me this beautiful necklace....it's a mother's necklace. I tried really hard to get a pic of my necklace, but it doesn't show up well, but you can get the idea from this one. It has the ruby for Reagan (July) and the garnet for Bryce (January). Such a thoughtful and special gift from my hubby. Thanks for thinking of me, and for such a special gift that I will wear so fondly. Love my hubby and my kids!

Well, I'm off while I have the free time. Hope you enjoy our updated pics!
jaime

Comments

Unknown said…
Ohhhh Jaime - you're such a good mommy!

Popular Posts