Potty Party

I'm back already! I know you're amazed! And hold on to your seats, I'm sure I'll be back on Thursday for a shout out to Bryce on his first birthday!!

The kids absolutely love this little wagon Bryce got for Christmas. I picked it up off the clearance racks end of summer and tucked it away. I feel bad that the poor kid has a winter birthday and doesn't get to enjoy the fun summer pool parties....maybe we will resort to 1/2 birthday parties!

After recounting this story a couple times and the laughter that ensued, I figure, this story must be blogworthy!!! Note: If you are Jason and are tired of hearing bodily function talk, STOP HERE! PROCEED NO FURTHER! As a reward for Reagan for "successful" potty training we went to PLAYWORLD! with a neighbor and her 2 boys (one of which just potty trained too!). This was so anticipated and the kids were excited beyond belief when we arrived. As a precaution, I brought an extra pair of underwear and pants...just in case. Even had the precautionary talks on the way there, "even though you'll be having fun playing, you have to tell mama when you have to go potty, etc etc"...."we don't want to have to leave playworld because you had an accident" blah blah blah. After about an hour, we went to the bathroom on my initiating....(an hour is no big deal for Reagan now, that's even being a little excessive). She was already wet. BOO! Okay, then, off we go to play. After lunch I took her back to the bathroom, I think even twice...having the "poop" discussion. (She's a regular little girl!). We were talking about leaving, and our little neighbor boy came and said that Reagan wouldn't let him in the tunnel. I brushed it off and said "oh yes she will, go tell her to let you in". Note to self: Reagan likes to POOP in private! 2 Minutes later I get the call from the tunnel...."mama I'm POOOOPY!". What?????? Yes, in underwear, yes, while we were out, no, i didn't have any other clothes to change her into. And what were we celebrating today at Playworld??? She has not had an accident in WEEKS let alone 2 in one day. I just have to say yuck! and that she had to wear one of Bryce's diapers home. Boo to the potty party!!

Now that you are thoroughly entertained for the day...I must go! I have 2 nappers, which is SO unusual, so I have to go enjoy it! Jaime

Comments

Popular Posts