And the harrassment continues....

Yes, I've been a lil' pokey updating my blog, and I'm sure to hear about it! I had these adorable pics of Bryce and I was contemplating using them for his 1st birthday post (how can that be already??), but I'll just post them now! As usual, I'm busy here; we are in the midst of finishing our basement...something we've wanted to do since we moved into our home 5 years ago. We finally are in the right position to get it done, and so off we have gone! We are in week 2, and I feel like a chicken with my head cut off. I've been busy contacting contractors, pulling permits, picking out vanities, bedding....even a toilet folks. (Who knew that could be so difficult and SO many choices?). Cheapo me just wanted the $70 toilet, until Jason informed me that toilet would probably clog and not flush well....so I guess you do kinda get what you pay for. Anywho, barring some problems with inspections slated for tomorrow, Jason and our friend will start on drywall on Monday so things are shaping up! We will have a spare bedroom downstairs (wanna visit?) and a full bathroom, plus a rec room, or man cave for Jason. So, the house seems in disarray, with things from the basement all over, people constantly in and out of the house, and constant money to spend it seems!! I will be thankful when it's all said and done. I'll be sure to include some before and after pics.
Bryce is really starting to get some personality, and it's so fun! He's really a funny kid, always laughing, with a smile on his face. He seems to be constantly bumping his forehead into something, so there's always a bruise present. I'm hoping to contain the child so we can get him bruise free for his pics next Wednesday. I think he's even getting a haircut before the pics just to freshen him up....(remember Reagan's first haircut came at 3 1/2.....) As I enjoy this free moment, I must run and get more things done.


P.S. I added a little sidebar if you want to "follow" my blog. I thought it would be fun to see how many people keep up with us here! I believe that you can have it notify you via email when I update too, so you wouldn't have to check EVERY SINGLE DAY (JODY!) to catch us! I already have a follower...isn't that exciting, my sister-in-law Laurie.

P.P.S. Have I mentioned yet that my sister is pregnant! Woohoo! I'm going to be an auntie again! She's due in June....and so is my sister-in-law (not Laurie!). So, 2 new cousins for the kids. And my wonderful wonderful husband has volunteered to watch the kids so I can go out and help her out once the baby arrives. WOW! Thank you Jason! I said "that would be fantastic, I could go Fri-Mon or something....". Jason put the brakes on that...."could you just go Fri-Sun, that would probably be enough for me to handle". Gotta love that guy! I'm thankful for his offer, I know they will keep him running!

Comments

So does that mean that Jason will be coming to visit when you fly out to your sisters! LOL!

Popular Posts