A trip down memory lane...and the latest

Here is me...38 1/2 weeks pregnant with Bryce. Oh my! I feel sorry for myself! He was a lotta belly! I promised my sister I would post this pic, since I'm far enough removed from the memory of it.
Here is Bryce Jon, newly born. He is SO CUTE! Just precious!

And here is Bryce a year later, diving into his cake at his first birthday party. We had a blast celebrating with family and friends. He loved the cake of course and devoured it. He got a nice "hosedown" afterwards!
One of my students' moms makes these cakes for me, and they are delicious as well as delightfully decorated. I am going to keep working to get videos uploaded, but wanted to post some pics from the weekend. Thanks to everyone who traveled to come celebrate with us, it meant so much to our family to have you with us!

Comments

Popular Posts