Merry Christmas From the Halls

We are so thankful for Jesus and our amazing family!  We had a wonderful Christmas...an incredible blizzard changed up our plans a bit, but we were still together!  Thankfully, we had made plans with friends to bowl and go out to lunch on Thursday, because by Friday we were effectively snowed in until Monday morning.  Our church services went to online only, and we really missed the opportunity to attend church on Christmas Eve as a family and our church family.  We usually spend Christmas Eve with our dear friends, and in light of the weather, we anticipated having trouble getting back UP our driveway and had to pass and not go...usually once a year we get stuck in our driveway, which is easily a 90 minute dig out, which I REALLY didn't want to mess with on Christmas Eve.  Thankfully by Christmas Day afternoon, we had been sufficiently plowed out and Jason's parents and sister came for lunch.  

Always love to enjoy the 7 layer jello salad that my mom made for years and years with our family Christmases growing up.  It was really fun to see the pics of my sister and cousin both making it for their families this year!  The traditions live on!!

This is the ONLY pic I got of opening gifts...I really just enjoy watching them and don't take many pics.  We are so incredibly blessed!

My kinda lame-o charcuterie board for Christmas Eve.  My friend makes the most AMAZING board, so this was nothing in comparison, but still worthy of a pic (I actually like the board more than the food, so it's a pic of the board...okay??)

My kids are so great and humor me with matching pajama pants on Christmas morning!  I love these four SO MUCH!  

 

Comments

Popular Posts