I'm not country enough for this...


Finley's antics came to a whole new level...
he tends to wander when we let him out, so we have a collar on him where we can buzz him and send a beep so he will (hopefully) come back.  I let him out and forgot (which is why I typically set the timer on the oven so I remember to look for him after 5 minutes)...and he was outside for a couple hours before he finally came back.  Well, he came back alright...with a footlong deer leg bone that he brought into the house.  I shrieked, asked for some assistance from Jason...to help remove said bone.  Little did I know that he had brought back numerous deer appendages, this one with the hoof still on.  I absolutely LOVE living in the country and on land, but I'm really not country enough for this....yuck!

 

Comments

Popular Posts