Thursday- more Magic Kingdom

Thursday brought us back to the Magic Kingdom for some more fun!  We had secured lunch reservations at Be Our Guest and it was one I was probably the most looking forward to.  I had done a lot of researching on this meal, and decided it would be worth it to order ahead...which to the chagrin of Jason...he was not interested.  I got all other 11 people to put in their orders, but he politely balked at the ordering ahead.  It was incredibly cool and well decorated and I really enjoyed the lunch (and Jason liked what I preordered him!  ha!).  
Bennett was SUPER excited to drive his own car at the Tomorrowland Speedway.
And we plain tuckered him out...and here he is falling asleep on the bus on the way home...Bennett really did stellar the entire trip, I was so thankful I did bring the stroller.  At nearly 5, the ONLY reason I was keeping the stroller was for Disney, we never ever use it.  We didn't even unfold it until we got to Disney the first day, but he rode in it the ENTIRE trip, and he never once complained, so it was a total win!!  Last big trip to Disney was 6 years ago, and the kiddos were 7, 4, and 2, so we had a double stroller AND an umbrella stroller which after days of folding it up every time you got on transportation and navigating through crowds of people we said we wouldn't come again until we were stroller free.  Well, almost stroller free, but I'm so thankful we brought it!!

Comments

Popular Posts