Happy 5th Birthday to Bennett

Today is my baby's 5th Birthday!  How in the world did this happen?

Bennett is a sweet boy and the perfect little brother to Reagan, Ruthie and Bryce.  He's been my "at home" buddy for so long, it's hard to imagine him in school full time next fall.  He's in a Nature Based Preschool where he spends the first hour outside every day learning...such an amazing school.    He's a snuggler, which I SO love, and he's really the only one I've let snuggle in bed with me at night.  I'm treasuring it...

I would say out of the 4 kids, he and Ruthie are both very strong personalities (with Reagan right behind them), so I've had a good workout with parenting!  He will probably be the most intense kid when it comes to sports, he loves watching a game, knowing the names of the teams, and picking his favorites.  Bennett was a very poor sleeper as a baby and was slow to talk, so to see him come alive with words and questions (and talk our ears off!!), and sleep amazing is such a blessing!

Here are some of his favorites...
Food:  pepperoni pizza
Drink:  Dr. Pepper
Favorite thing at Disney:  the rides, Tower of Terror, Toy Story Midway Mania, Seven Dwarfs Mine Train
Sport:  Soccer
Movie:  Star Wars
Team:  he literally just told me the Packers...who's raising this kid?  and Michigan
Toys:  Lego sets
What I want to be when I grow up:  a spinosaurus

He's had a million requests for his birthday cake...but we bought camo plates, so I've gone with the camo theme.  We are looking forward to celebrating today...we are so thankful for you Bennett Evan Hall!!

Comments

Popular Posts