Sparkle Shine, It's Christmas time!

I just survived a marathon week last week...not without catching strep in the process, but we made it!  The kiddos are at their last day of school...presents have been delivered to all teachers, bus drivers, Christmas cards are out, presents are wrapped!  Phew!

I had Santa Sale last week, which took up Mon/Tues/Wed/Thurs (really no one has any idea how much work this sale takes, it's unbelievable!)  Jason was gone overnight in the midst of it, so I was single parenting, getting the kids everywhere!  Reagan was in her final dress rehearsals for our church Christmas production, my parents came Thursday afternoon (they are most helpful!), capped off with 4 performances for Reagan for her part in the Polar Express.  The production was wonderful and so well done, and I'm so proud of Reagan for taking that step to be involved and commit her time and talent to it!  We know that #onelifemakesadifference, and Reagan's, yours does!!

So thankful that we made it, and I feel like I can breathe out!  Merry Christmas Everyone!!

Comments

Popular Posts