It's Birthday time!!

This little guy turned THREE on Friday!  How can this be??!!  We had fun celebrating with a small party here at home with close friends and family.
Bennett received lots of fun gifts!!  He got R2D2 and C3PO hot wheels, Star Wars underwear, a light saber!!, cars, trains that spelled his name, a motorized train and a train table!!  Boy heaven!!  All the kids enjoyed playing with his gifts!!
Bennett is talking more and more everyday, and I can pretty much understand everything he says.  Poor kid is rather patient repeating himself on those few times I cannot figure out what in the world he's trying to say!

He loves Paw Patrol, Star "yars" Wars, Little Einsteins, trains and trucks.  He loves to play with his older siblings, and it just outright delighted when he sees them after school or first thing in the morning.  He has really recently taken a liking to Reagan, which I cherish.  She is such a good helper with him with bath time or watching him when I need her to.  This has led him to seek comfort and snuggle time with her, which she is love love loving!    His favorite food is probably pizza, he is still quite a picky fellow, but we keep trying all sorts of food.  He loves for daddy to pull up funny videos of pets or babies on you tube so he can laugh along.  I can't stand the videos, but stay in the room, to watch his reaction!  Still no interest in the toilet, but I know it will come....my last one...yeehaw!  I just can't believe he's 3...so big and growing right up.  He's still napping for me, but is also a night owl.  So thankful that Jason is willing to get him to bed most nights, I am barely holding it together when Bennett heads to bed at 10:30 or so every night!!

He is such a joy and a funny funny kid!  So thankful for our Bennett Evan!!



Comments

Popular Posts