Bennett speaks

I'm trying to record funny things this child says before he corrects himself and they are long gone...

Chew-you-bacca   for Chewbacca
Egok    for Ewok

(we like a bit of Star Wars around here...this child can identify Han, Anakin, Storm Trooper, Darf (Darth Vader), Luke, Leia...the list goes on...

Bennett like this song (he keeps talking about himself in the 3rd person, and it's just so darn cute, but he really does need to be corrected)
TB for tv
snuggle bed mommy
uppie high (wants to be held with you standing up!)

He can recognize a Meijer or Costco, even if it's not the ones I go to.  He knows he gets a cookie at Meijer and sometimes popcorn chicken, so he's already asking for them.  He loves to stop by the bank in Meijer (daddy's bank) and get a sucker...and of course, he LOVES the food at Costco!  Running errands with mama!!

Come here...walks up to me and grabs my hand and leads me where he is...

Comments

Popular Posts