It was a very merry Christmas!

We had a great time celebrating Christmas.  Here's the girls and their new pajamas!  Ruthie with matching ones for her Bitty Baby (Bella), and Reagan with hers with the Eiffel Tower on them.  Reagan really loves Paris right now, and my aunt and uncle were in Paris in July.  I was able to get a hold of her, and she brought back a box of goodies for Reagan, STRAIGHT from Paris!  As Reagan gets older, I'm finding it's very difficult to find things she likes (that I can pick out myself!), and I want so much to love on her with special gifts, so the Paris box was a score!  Thanks Aunt Jan!!
One of the highlights of our trips to Illinois is the rock climbing wall.  For $3 (really, what can you do for $3 anymore?), the kids get unlimited time on the wall (I think it's actually supposed to be 15 min, but we have yet to run into someone who is waiting).  Bryce climbed 10 times!!  beating his previous record of 6, and Ruthie rang that bell for the first time this trip.  The wall is 35 feet high and a good challenege!
Jason loves this pic.  My uncles and cousins are HUGE Packer fans, and they played on Christmas Even while we were together.  My smart uncle DVR'd the game while we were in church, so they got to watch the entire game!
My kids were lovingly spoiled with things they like!   A new Michigan shirt for Bryce, new basketball high tops and under armor gear, Reagan got some Peanuts comics books, Bennett a hot wheels track (way cool and way loud!) and Ruthie a Frozen playset.  
Meanwhile, Jason and I occupied ourselves putting together this 1500 piece puzzle.  It was like a drug, once we started, we sat and stared at it for hours....we had a deadline, it had to be put together for Christmas lunch (because we needed the table for seating!), and we made it!  

I got a really nice pair of Sorel winter boots, which I'm so happy about.  I'm over trudging through the snow to the grocery store in my normal shoes!  Time to ante up, I live in snow land!  I got Jason a backpack leaf blower for the extra lawn maintenance our here on our property!  It was a wonderful wonderful Christmas...although I am enjoying relaxing and trying to reclaim my house, having the kiddos home this week...
Bryce got birthday (1/22) money from my parents that was just burning a hole in his pocket, so he bought this basketball hoop that daddy hung up in the basement for him to "practice".  Love it!! 

And now it's time to say it....Happy New Year!!!










Comments

Popular Posts