Our Bucket Filler

Reagan's school theme is being a Bucket Filler. There is a book apparently about it, and the school desires that every student does something to fill one another's bucket (as opposed to being a bucket dipper). They had their first character assembly last week and Reagan was one of 2 children selected out of her class as being a "Bucket Filler". Her certificate says, "for consistently showing good character".

WAY TO GO REAGAN JOY!!!

We are uber proud, of course! She is a delight to us and is loving school! Still missing her at home, but I'm not sure that will change. Bryce can't stop talking about going to school....and when I say how much I'll miss him too, he reminds me that I will have Ruthie at home.....I really just want them to be little forever....

Comments

Popular Posts