The odds and ends of October

Well, fall is truly here, as I look out the window at the rainy, cool day. I'm glad I got out yesterday to trim all my plants down for the winter.

Last Saturday, I took the kids to a pancake breakfast at the township fire station. The kids had a blast climbing into the truck!
The wheels on the truck are the same height as Bryce!!


Here are a couple items from Reagan's school. I just had to take a pic of this paper; it just made me teary. The middle says, write two words that tell about you, and she put "happy and loving". She knows who she is!! The bottom says write two things that make you happy, and she put "1st grad and family". Love that girl!!

Here is part of Reagan's progress report from school. I'm not sure if these two papers came home on the same day, but another teary moment for mom!! Couldn't be prouder of who this little girl is becoming!!


And here is a little snippet of how Bryce spends some of his day while Reagan is at school. He is really enjoying YouTube as of late, watching his favorite music videos and singing (and strumming guitar) along. I'm hoping this video will flip upright by the time you see this, but if not, turn your head and enjoy!! I have a feeling we might have a little rock musician on our hands!!

Comments

Popular Posts