a couple odds and ends

Well, I figured, I'd give a little update on our little Ruthie. She is getting quite the personality and sometimes, the best way to describe it is "crazy". But fun crazy, not lunatic crazy. She is silly, a ball of fun and busy busy busy. She just can hardly sit still. I am literally in one room picking up one mess, and she's in the next making a new one. Her current fun is emptying drawers or anything that has stuff in it....then onto the next one.

She is starting to talk more and more and we were delighted last night when we told her to say "bubba" for brother, and she did it....and pointed to him and said it. She's saying sissy for Reagan and the usual mama and dada. Over the weekend she was saying meme and papa for my parents. I can really see the wheels spinning in her head and she's starting to say more and more. What fun she is!!
Being a big girl in her rocking chair in her room. I put her in here, but she's quickly learning she can climb into most chairs now.....uh oh is all I have to say!!

We had the most beautiful double rainbow out our backyard last week. Jason caught some great shots of it...here's one. They were 2 complete ones too....beautiful!!

Comments

Popular Posts