what's new here...

Well, I had another birthday. Somehow they just don't slow down. A great friend sent me this shirt, and I really love it! Bryce was my photographer. Jason bought me a beautiful bracelet, I'll have to get a pic on here...very unexpected and very lovely. Jason has the uncanny ability to "pretend" like he doesn't have anything for me (which sometimes he doesn't!)...and it gets me a little sad and a little pity party for myself, and then he pulls out a big, special gift...he's good like that!
After Bryce took my pic, he wanted me to take his.....you could just gobble up this sweetness!

And Ruth, well she just knows she's hot-stuff. She's standing all over the place, and walking around the furniture, so it won't be long and we'll have a walker on her hands. She will be thriled to even kinda keep up with her brother and sister.

Comments

Popular Posts