May is a flyin' by...

May is a busy month here at the Hall house. We had my birthday, then we went and visited my parents for Mother's Day weekend. My sister and family were in town, so we got to meet baby Owen. My mom and I threw a dessert open house for Owen, so that kept us hopping! Jason's birthday is right around the corner, and then our little Miss Ruthie is going to turn 1 on June 1! I can hardly believe it! She is such a good baby and it doesn't even matter that she's #3, every little milestone is still JUST as exciting. She is walking behind a little push toy now and standing up without holding on to anything, so we're getting close to walking. Wow!!
I was trying to get some cute pics for the rep who gave Jason this onesie that says, "My college funds are with Federated".

This is how she was sleeping when I went in to get her for church last night. So stinkin' cute!


Reagan's on her final few days of school here, and I can hardly believe 1st grade is around the corner. Ruth, Bryce and I went up to the school to watch her do her walk a thon last week (Thanks to our family who pledged $$ for her!). She did a great job, completing at least 8 laps (1/4 mile each), and she says she did 10! Bryce ran a few laps with her, and I pushed the stroller and walked with Ruth for a few too. I just love our new home and school, I can walk up to the school, it's so convenient! Yet, she still gets to ride the bus both ways!!


Bryce is doing great as well. He took off from me at church last night (he's rather comfortable there!). We go to a "megachurch" on a huge campus, so there are lots of places to escape to. I ran and got Jason and told him I needed him to help me look for him....very quickly there was an all call out on the radios for him. Of course, the child was on the stage in the main sanctuary!!! When we asked him what he was doing he said "Just hanging out".?????? Wow, this one's giving me a run for my money!! My mama heart is out for a trip!! Still as sweet as ever, though.


Well, that's about it for us. I'm off to make my Monday productive!

Comments

Popular Posts