Happy Mother's Day

I just love Mother's Day....a day to remember my most special job. A job I wouldn't trade for ANYTHING. And my 3 precious children who I am so thankful for!!

To all the moms in our lives (Jill, Dianne, Helen, Ruth), we applaud you and what you have done for us. We love you so very much and are especially thankful for you today. I hope you know how much you have blessed us!

Reagan brought this special Mother's Day present home to me from school. I just LOVE it! The first line made me so teary....My mom is happy! Lord, help that to be my legacy, that my children remember me as happy....(although the part about me sometimes cleaning the house...hmmm....)
I hope you have a wonderful day...whether you are with your mother or not. We are so thankful for every influential woman in our lives......Be blessed!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hi Jaime,
Thanks so much for the kind words for Mother's Day. I love being a mother, too. It was on my "dream list," and it came true! Never dreamed that I would be a grandmother of 9 wonderful kids!!
God is good, all the time.
Love you lots,
Dianne

Popular Posts