Reagan's Dance Recital

Well, we returned from Arizona just in time for Reagan's dance recital. What a surpise when I looked at her dance calendar for this fall and realized it coincided with our Arizona trip...planned out 13 months in advance. Thankfully, it all worked out well and we were able to be back home for it!
She looked so beautiful and did such a great job. We (of course) are so very proud of her. She continues to amaze me that she remembers the steps and I've definetly seen a progression every year in her skill level. And I reminded her to smile on stage and about 1/2 way through, I could tell she remembered, and on came a beautiful smile! Reagan Joy, you are a precious gift!
Meme and Papa Hall stayed one extra night for her recital...and even drove all the way home late that night...even with the time change! Thanks for coming!!
Reagan with her teacher Miss Kelly.
We love you Reagan Joy!

Comments

Popular Posts