Arizona #1

Day #1 in Arizona....Ruth took a nap outside in the stroller, in the beau-ti-ful weather! She was plum-tuckered out! The weather was stunning and we had a fantastic time!

The main timing of our trip was for Jason, my dad, my uncle, Jason's dad and my brother-in-law to hike the Grand Canyon. 13 months ago, they secured reservations for an overnight at the Phantom Ranch down below. So for 4 nights, we had 8 people staying in a very small trailer at my grandma's home. And 4 across the way with my aunt and uncle. I stayed in the Phoenix area with my mom and kids, since I've been to the Canyon a couple times. There is very little to do up there besides continue to tell little ones to "back away from the edge"!!
After the boys left for the Grand Canyon, my mom and I got a chance to visit with some of my dad's family from the Phoenix area. They have 3 girls all similar in ages to Jody and I, so I really love any chance to meet up with them again. This is Shannon and her husband Eric, with their sons, Blake and Chase.
And, who can resist a pic of precious Ruthie? She did so well with traveling, time change, different sleeping arrangements, etc. She is such a wonderful little girl!

So, I hope you enjoy all my updates and pics of our vacation.....keep reading......

Comments

Popular Posts