A great visit to the County Fair!

This past weekend we traveled home to my hometown for the good ole' county fair. It was quite toasty this year...but we still had a great time.

Since Bryce was too little, Jason had to ride the teacups with them. If you know Jason well enough, you know he gets sick on rides that go around in circles, so I was quite surprised to see him volunteer to ride with the kids. Thankfully everyone was fine!

Riding the motorcycles....Bryce made noises for the cycle the entire time, it was very cute!
And here's sweet baby Ruth...she is just a treasure...she did so well in the heat...and just hung around while we enjoyed the fair.
My mom with all 3 kids....sometimes I have to double take and think...I have 3 kids!! Wow!
Bryce on the ponies.
Reagan giving her beauty pageant wave.
The kids are so good with Ruth. The other night Bryce asked to hold her. Upon having her in his lap, he remarked, "I'm gonna lick her". And he did. That's my boy! He is a trip.
Reagan had her spacers put in this morning marking the 7th appt. on this journey with her teeth. She is now completely set. I only have to take her back in 8 weeks just to check on them. It's been a lot of anxiety for a little girl, and I'm glad it's over for myself too!
We lost a dear friend on Monday from cancer and it's been so sad for us the past couple days. He was Jason's boss and great mentor professionally for him. He was only 44, was diagnosed with cancer in March and is gone.....words cannot express the sadness we feel for his wife and his 2 yr. old daughter. His wife has asked me to pick the music for the funeral, which I am honored to do....we love their family dearly. I picked the music for their wedding just 7 years ago, we got married the same year. It has made us hug our kids a little tighter this week....and more thankful for each and every day. It is such a blessing! If you think of them, pray for Anne and Olivia, his wife/daughter for their comfort....I know she could use it!
I'm off to cherish some time with my kids. Take care.

Comments

Popular Posts