An awesome week "up north"

We just returned from a vacation with Jason's family. There were 13 of us all together and we had a grand time! Meme Hall brought her sewing machine to teach the girls how to sew (good thing she has undertaken this task, since I haven't a clue!) The girls made little bean bags.
We took the chair lift up and got a great view of the village below. This reminded me so much of our trip to Whistler last July (on a much smaller scale!) On our last full day there, we traveled into Petoskey...what a beautiful city! I love adventures when we are on vacation, so this was my kind of day! We shopped in the little shops downtown and spent some time down by the water.

We are readying for school...having one full week to prepare for a whole new normal. My baby is starting kindergarten, 3 full days a week...she's going to ride the school bus and eat lunch there! Incredible! She is super excited and I know she will do great. Stay tuned for updates on our big girl!!

Comments

Popular Posts