A quick update on our ray of sunshine

Little Ruth Esther had her 2 month appt yesterday...she's growing so big, so fast! She is 13 lbs, 2 oz...the 95% for her age. Almost 24 in., again in the 95%.....little Reagan was only 10.13 at her 2 month visit, so she's definetly starting out more like Bryce on the growth charts. I love how they are each so different.

She's giving me stretches of 7-8 hours at night, which is so nice. She's such a sweet baby, and I've nicknamed her my sunshine....Reagan has been Ruby forever, and Bryce I call butter (I combo between brother and buddy, I think is how that started!). She always has a smile for us. We are loving her to pieces.

I love that my dr. commented on how 3rd/4th babies have no concept of personal space...they always have older siblings on top of them, hovering, helping, etc. And this has been EXACTLY what I've said about Ruth, no one gives her an inch to breathe, but she's not too bothered by it (maybe because she can't push them away yet??), and she loves to look at her big sister/brother. She is one loved girl!

Comments

Popular Posts