Long overdue, I know

I had wanted to put up some before/after pics of the kids' rooms. Jason did such a good job painting them, and what a transformation. The previous owners had 5 children, 4 boys and 1 girl, so we had to "girlify" those rooms!!

This was Reagan's room before. A Michigan state/Michigan room.
Now, a girly lilac room....apologies for the messy bed, but I figured if I didn't do it while I was thinking of it, I'd never do it!

Bryce's room actually stayed just as it was. It was a Detroit Tigers room, and since the boy LOVES baseball, the color orange, AND it matched his bedding, it was an easy pick to give him this room. Even has a huge pic of Pudge Rodriguez (no longer playing for the Tigers, but way cool!). Bryce has the laundry chute in his closet too, so I'm sure I'll be finding other goodies besides the dirty clothes down there through the years!
And finally, Ruth's room. It was previously a Star Wars Room, complete with a giant sticker of Yoda on the wall.
Now a sweet little baby retreat with pink on the walls.
It's nice to feel settled in the bedrooms for the kids, and they love their new rooms. Enjoy!

Comments

Popular Posts