Pics from Reagan's Birthday Weekend

Well, I guess I'm a week behind on the updating, but I have a spare moment, so here are the pics from Reagan's birthday party. This past weekend we celebrated my parents' 60th Birthdays with a big party, so those pics will have to wait...actually they will definetly wait because my camera battery gave up, so I'm relying on my sister to hook me up with the pics....
Little Ruth with Grandma Dianne...
We had a princess theme party...strawberry cake and cupcakes.




Bryce seemed to appreciate the feather boa Reagan received too!!!

Lots and lots of wonderful gifts. Thank you friends/family!
Reagan loves her Great Uncle Jim!!

Sunday its our usual routine to the beach, and we had another beach baby this year with Ruth and she slept like a champ under the umbrella!

The kids loved the water and sand, the water was a wonderful temp (I think in the 70's possibly), so we all got in.

Here is the one preview pic I managed from this past weekend in Illinois with my family. Griffin in the kiddie pool. Apparently he started out laying beside it licking up the water, to a full fledged bath.....
Enjoy the pics...I have some new house pics up on the post following, so keep reading if you haven't seen those yet.

Comments

Popular Posts