Happy Birthday Reagan Joy!




to my sweet precious daughter....hope you've had a great day. Hard to believe 5 years ago, I was in the hospital, having had our first child, making Jason and I a family! Wow! You have brought immense Joy to our lives and we are thankful for your life, your health...every day we get to spend with you. You are a blessing to us Reagan!

We are planning on Red Robin for dinner (Reagan's choice), and then a visit to a local place with go-carts and lots of fun arcade games. Sounds like the perfect package for a birthday! The big party is Saturday, so we will celebrate all over again then!

We love you precious girl! Happy Birthday Ruby!

Comments

Anonymous said…
James, she is SOOOO beautiful! I'm not a big Toddlers & Tiaras fan at all, but boy could that girl model or win a beauty contest! GORGEOUS!
I'm tellin' ya... if you have the time and money, look up JoNa photography in Lansing... she does an amazing job!

Popular Posts