happy birthday to.....

my wonderful hubby! Today is Jason's birthday! I wasn't real sure where I'd be spending his birthday, so we're glad we can tell him how much he means to our family. I bought a nice steak for dinner and plan on making a birthday cake (his fav, yellow cake, choc frosting) today too. Reagan is really getting into the birthday thing, she keeps telling him we're going to throw a surprise party for him (hasn't quite figured out the surprise part yet!)...so that's so fun! We appreciate all that Jason does for our family...I'm thankful I can be at home with the kids and we just downright have so much fun together. Jason, I love you....and I'm thankful for one of the best decisions I ever made those years ago, to say yes to a date with you! My life has never been the same. Love you wonderful! (would appreciate any/all prayers to welcome another little someone on Jason's bday too if you feel so inspired!...)

Jason's bday gift this year will be for him to pick out a new grill once we move! I wanted to surprise him and have one here for him, but I'd really rather him pick out what he wants and then not have to move it! I'm off to a screaming Bryce requesting more cereal!!!

Comments

Popular Posts