NOPE!

Nope, no baby yet...but we have other news to keep you updated! I was actually glad to not have had the baby by Saturday because Reagan had her dance recital. I REALLY wanted to be there for her and not have to explain why I couldn't. All the preschool classes dressed up like animals, and Reagan's class were Lions. Reagan did a great job and we were so proud of her. For how excitable and busy she is, we were surprised at how serious she is when she dances and she really does a great job remembering all her steps. We are still working on the smile while she dances!
Meme and Grandpa came up to watch her dance too. We were so thankful they made the trip up to see us, even though Grandpa had a cold and they will be back when I have the baby. I really was hoping for an afternoon labor on Sat, my parents were already here, and it would have been perfect, but God's timing is perfect, and isn't it cool to think He already knows her birthday?? That is baffling to me!
I have a video from the dress rehearsal, but I probably won't get that up until after we welcome her sister home. I don't want to mess with the video camera now that it's ready to go for the hospital. Enjoy our latest pics and stay tuned for more exciting (hopefully May!!) news!

Comments

The Ottens said…
Seriously James, you need to get Reagan into catelogs or something. She is SO beautiful- she could model!! Can't wait to meet the newest Hall! Luv U- Nick

Popular Posts