Special Friends Day at school

Wednesday was "Grandparents/Special Friends Day" at school for Reagan. Why they did it mid-week is beyond me, but it was what it was. Having all our grandparents out of town...Reagan chose our friend Sharon to accompany her to school. Sharon informed me that if anyone asked if she was a grandma (she has teenagers!), she was going to have to hurt them. Reagan was all jazzed up for the day, and Sharon even treated her to an ice cream cone afterwards. To say she was fully charged by the time she returned home is an understatement!
Here's a quick pic of Bryce from this morning. This dude is too cool! He is a ham, what a personality. Today he was playing and he said "uhh...I hear Jesus" (while cupping his ear). Didn't quite get what He said to him, but it was cute nonetheless.
Just trucking along here...5 weeks to go. Many people are commenting that I'm not going to make it until my due date....lest we forget how big my babies have been and that they like to stay put....so I know she'll come when she's good and ready. It's an interesting "trick" nesting while selling our home. I have washed many of her things and have them ready to go, they are just stashed away until we absolutely need them. Would LOVE to have that sold sign on our home before she comes so we can live a little around here. The constant picking up/cleaning is quite exhausting at this point in my pregnancy....but we will make do! Life is such a blessing, and if that's really the worst thing I have to "complain" about, I'll take it. I'm off to rest!!

Comments

Popular Posts