No "itchies" here

Happy Anniversary to my groom! Today we celebrate 7 years. A couple weeks ago, I asked Jason if he was "itchy", since there's the proverbial 7 year itch. Whatever, right?? We celebrated Saturday night; Jason took me out to a lovely restaurant for dinner (where I didn't have to cut up ANYONE'S FOOD...or share!) in an old mansion and then we went for a carriage ride downtown. The weather was perfect and I had a lovely time enjoying the downtown sights, many of which I've never taken the time to look at. I love you Jason and I'm so thankful God brought us together those 8+ years ago.

Here is my molten lava cake I made Monday night (our actual anniversary!). Yum!!
A little late, but here is an Easter shot of the kids. They were SO cute! We are extremely classy people, so we had Easter lunch at Sonic! I actually thoroughly enjoyed it! We served at church that morning, and it was so so busy, I just didn't have the energy to make some big meal...so Sonic sounded delicious! We did go to a friend's home and grill out filet mignon for dinner, complete with an Easter egg hunt for the kids.
The housing market has definetly picked up over the past 2+ weeks. I think we've had over 10 showings...I'm bushed, but we are praying that we are close to an offer. It would be fantastic to have some things settled before Baby Girl Hall arrives in 7 weeks or so!! I'm off to keep busy!

Comments

Popular Posts