Reagan's art project from school

This is Reagan's latest feat from school...a lifesize drawing of herself. Let me just say, we're trying to sell our home, the pic is precious, but WHERE in the world to I hide this thing. So, I thought I'd take a pic and memorialize it at least on the blog in case it "disappears" sooner than later. It actually is quite cute....those are her actual hand/footprints, she drew her facial features/hair. Licorice is the tendons, popsicle sticks for the bones, balloons for the lungs, etc. She could even tell me the red marker is for the blood flow and the blue for the oxygen. Go girl! The top says "I am fearfully and wonderfully made by God". Really awesome, just not sure how long we can keep Reagan #2 around.

SO happy to see April 1st here, I'm telling everyone I'm having a baby NEXT MONTH! To which Jason would say, you really could have the baby in June....he's obviously not carrying this extra weight around!!! Love you babe, but really hoping/praying that she makes a May entrance...maybe even on your birthday

Comments

Popular Posts