A Great Memorial Day Weekend

We enjoyed a great Memorial Day weekend here at home. Jason's family came into town and we had so much fun all being together. We celebrated Jason's birthday over the weekend too! I must admit, by Monday (his actual birthday) I was completely wiped out, so I'm glad we celebrated on Saturday.
After church on Sunday we went to the zoo. We bought a family membership this year, and we have already gotten great use out of it. The kids love the zoo!
Here's Reagan feeding the birds in the aviary with her Grandma Hall.

It was fun to be there with Jason, because I often go during the week by myself. With the stroller, I don't get to do the fun climbing activities with Reagan. So, Reagan and I ventured and did many things we don't usually get to do, like climbing up to the top of this waterfall.
REALLY special for Reagan this time was the chance to ride the camel with her cousin Katelyn. What an adventure!

We have been in recovery mode most of the week. I'm thankful the kids have been sleeping in, allowing me some time to catch up on my sleep. Enjoy the new pics!

Comments

Happi said…
Looks like so much fun! Miss you, girl!

Popular Posts