Reagan's First Dance Recital

Reagan had her first dance recital this weekend. This mama could not be more proud of our little girl. I must admit, I was nervous FOR HER! I have been performing for years, but I still get that nervous stomach thinking about her up on stage and wondering what she was actually going to do. She was such a jewel, she stood there ready to go and did all her dance moves. She was actually one of the few girls in the class that knew what to do, and a couple moms commented to me that Reagan held the class together by everyone watching her to see what came next. I can't say enough how enormously proud I was of Reagan watching her up there. It makes me sad to see her growing up so fast, but nonetheless, each new stage has been wonderfully fun! My parents made the trip up to see her and her great-grandma from town came to watch too. I had flowers for her afterwards, and she walked around telling everyone she was the "star". I have pics to upload, but wanted to get the video up while I had the chance. Enjoy the video...there is quite a delay at the beginning (this is from the dress rehearsal), but I was afraid if I shut it off, I'd miss the beginning! She is front row farthest on the left.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Of course your daughter is right on time with the music! Precious! Clearly she was very focused and knew her steps! Bravo!!- Nicky
Happi said…
Awwww, she did great!!! I love that she's at a studio where God is glorified. A rare and wonderful thing that is!
Anonymous said…
that is the sweetest thing! she was very impressive indeed. yay reagan!-wendy
Anonymous said…
This is quite possibly the cutest thing ever! She was the best one out there :-)

-Jenny Grubb

Popular Posts