ANOTHER candle on the ole birthday cake!

Yep, this weekend brought another birthday to me! I had a wonderful, wonderful day with Jason and the kids, complete with my garage sale. I know it doesn't sound like much fun for your birthday activity, but for those of you who know me well, making $ on things I want/need to get rid of is quite exciting. Counting up my stack of bills at the end of the day made my birthday quite sweet actually! Later on in the day as we were all playing outside, I just looked at my wonderful husband and beautiful children and just thanked God for a fantastic life! I am just flat out blessed! We went to Red Robin for dinner, had ice cream there, as well as the ice cream shop on the way home too! Birthdays are always a good excuse to EAT!

I'm SUPER excited about the present Jason got me for my birthday. I am going to be getting a blog makeover! Jason contacted a graphic designer who will be giving my blog a whole new style! I think we may even be starting this week, so I'm just jazzed about the whole thing. You'll have to keep checking back to see the new and improved Hall family blog. Good job Jason!
Here are some of our spring plants around the house. I absolutely LOVE watching them bloom up in the spring. Spring is when we got married, when my birthday is, Mother's Day, it's a wonderful time of year in the midwest.





Our dear friends sent me this floral arrangement on my birthday, which was such a thoughtful gift. I love flowers and I LOVE LOVE tulips, so they got it just right. My annual candy bar bouquet arrived from our church, so I will be celebrating my birthday continually this week with some extra calories as I enjoy that too!

Here's Bryce getting ready to go outside and play. We had day upon day of rain, and when it finally let up, I just let the kids out to play and have some fun. Hand-me downs are so awesome, and when they are just adorable....priceless! The rain slicker and boots were my neighbor's boys and just loved putting them on Bryce. He's talking quite a bit now, saying bye-bye, book, mama, dada, papa, meme (grandma), juice, chip, cracker, night night, baby, doggie, bear....he seems to be adding words daily. He has been dancing lately, so I will have to try to capture that on film for you to see. He's got such a great personality.
Reagan's doing great...no pics of her this time, but I'm sure we'll catch her soon. Her ballet recital is this month, so I can't wait for that. She's so excited to wear her costume, we'll see if she actually dances up there or just looks around. She's been telling me "mama, you don't talk when you dance". I'm figuring she knows this because the teacher has had to tell her this! The girl does enjoy a constant conversation.
Hopefully the next time you hear from me, it will be on a beautiful new blog! Keep checking in!

Comments

Popular Posts